iPlay Cajon - Drum Grooves Collection is a coaching app helping you to learn playing the Cajon from the start.
English, German, Spanish
By simple and comprehensible explanations, videos showing posture and playing technique, exercising and notation, you will get smooth access to learning to play the Cajon.
More fun practicing
The numerous drumgrooves of various styles are supported by more than 40 playalong loops featuring piano and bass lines.
Three practice modes
- Simple repetition: In this mode, the exercise, the playalong or metronome is repeated indefinitely.
- Speed Trainer: Helps to practice your maximum speed. Lets you define the amount of repetitions after which the speed will be increased by how much BPM.
- Guided Exercise: Define how many sets of exercises you want to perform, each with how many repetitions.
Rate your performance. The speed of your next training is then automatically adjusted depending on your rating.
Lets you follow your progress during practice. On the horizontal axis you can see the number of your practice sessions and while on the vertical axis you can see at how many BPM you have finished your last exercise. This speed is automatically set when you selecting the fill again to practice.
- text and videos about playing posture, playing technique, exercising and notation
- many different technique exercises
- notation includes handset
- drum grooves in various styles from pop to latin
- playalong-loops with piano and bass lines
- continuous, stepless adjustment of exercise speed
- automated tempo exercise trainer
- practice mode with configurable settings of exercise sets, repetitions, automatic tempo increase and breaks in between sets
- performance rating
- exercise statistics for all grooves and exercises
- cajon, piano, bass and metronome playback are individually mutable